Article 1 Definition of Terms
1. This application
Applications provided by Element Cell Game Limited (hereinafter referred to as “our company”)
2. Official website
The official website of the Application operated by the Company, which can be referenced from the link within the Application
3. This service
This application and services provided in conjunction with it
Those who use or intend to use this application
5. User ID
Customer-specific character strings assigned by the Company for customer identification and after-sales service, etc. (including combinations of character strings, passwords and codes assigned for support, etc.)
6. Mobile devices
Smartphones, tablets and other information devices that can install this application
7. Paid points, etc.
Among the items and virtual currency used in the Service (including points used for using some services and exchanging for in-game items; the same shall apply hereinafter) issued in exchange for consideration from the customer thing
8. Points, etc.
Items and virtual currency used within the Service (including, but not limited to, paid points, etc.)
Article 2 Application and change of this agreement
2. Separate guidelines and usage rules, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “guidelines, etc.”) posted on this application or the official website shall also constitute a part of this agreement. In the event that there is a contradiction between these Terms and the provisions of guidelines, etc., the provisions of guidelines, etc. shall take precedence.
4. By using this service after this agreement has been changed, the customer is deemed to have agreed to the change. If you do not agree to such changes, you may not use the Service.
5. The customer shall visit the official website regularly to check for changes to the Terms and the content posted on the application and the official website without receiving notice from the Company.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to the change of this agreement or failure to confirm the preceding paragraph, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 3 Introduction of this service
1. You may use this application on your own mobile device (if you are a minor, including a mobile device owned by a legal representative (parental authority, etc.) who has allowed you to use it) shall be introduced into
2. Customers shall prepare mobile devices, communication services, Internet connection services, and other equipment and services necessary for using this service at their own expense and responsibility.
3. You must not install this application for the purpose of allowing a third party to use it, and you must not excessively install this application on multiple mobile devices or use multiple user IDs in any other way. You shall not accept any donations.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to the customer lending, exchanging, transferring, selling, or pledging the mobile device on which this application has been installed, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. not.
Article 4 Usage by minors
1. If the customer is a minor, the customer must obtain the prior consent of a legal representative (person with parental authority, etc.) regarding the use of the service (including consent to these Terms) before using the service. shall be If the customer uses the Service without such consent, the Company may terminate the User Agreement with the customer or suspend the customer’s use of the Service.
2. If a customer who was a minor at the time of agreeing to this agreement uses this service after reaching the age of majority, it will be deemed that he or she has confirmed the act of use while he/she was a minor.
3. Our company may restrict the use of part or all of this service according to the customer’s age. The target and content of restrictions will be specified separately on this application or the official website.
Article 5 Assignment of User ID and Responsibility for Management
1. For the purpose of customer identification and after-sales service, we will assign a user ID to each customer or mobile device that installs this application. A User ID may be assigned separately for each of the multiple Applications provided by the Company, or may be assigned in common with respect to multiple Applications.
2. The customer shall be fully responsible for the use and management of the user ID granted to the customer.
3. The use of this service by using the customer’s user ID shall be considered as the use by the customer, and the customer shall bear the usage fee and any other obligations arising from such use. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the customer due to the use of the customer’s user ID by a third party (including other users of the Service; the same shall apply hereinafter), except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. is not responsible for.
4. You shall not lend, exchange, transfer, sell, or pledge your user ID, and shall not allow any third party to use it regardless of the method.
Article 6 Acquisition and use of points, etc.
1. The Company may provide a mechanism for applying for the purchase of paid points, etc. in the Service. Customers shall purchase Paid Points, etc. by the method specified separately by the Company on the Application or the official website.
2. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the Customer shall only use the purchased paid points, etc., and other acquired points, etc. only within the Service in which the points, etc. were obtained, and only within the scope and purpose specified by the Company. can do. Customers do not acquire ownership rights, copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights (hereinafter referred to as “Intellectual Property Rights”) of Points, etc.
3. If the Customer is a minor, the Company may set an upper limit on the purchase amount of Paid Points, etc. for a certain period of time, depending on the Customer’s age. The target and content of restrictions will be separately determined on this application or the official website.
4. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, points, etc. will expire at the same time as the end of the provision of this service for which the customer obtained the points, etc., and will not be able to be used.
5. Unless otherwise approved by the Company, the customer may transfer or assign the acquired points, etc. to another user ID or a third party, and exchange cash or other currency (prepaid payment instruments issued by a third party or other (including virtual currency), or diverted to services other than this service from which the points, etc. were obtained.
6. If the content or quantity of points, etc. obtained by the customer is found to be incorrect compared to the usage status of this service, the Company may correct it without prior notice to the customer. You must to do something before you go on.
Article 7 Abolition of points, etc.
1. The Company may change, add, or abolish all or part of the content of the services for which points, etc. can be used, and discontinue points, etc., and eliminate unused points, etc., regardless of any other reason. .
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify in advance on the Application or the official website of the period, the extent and date of abolishment of Points, etc. that the Company deems reasonable.
3. If the Company is legally obliged to refund any damage caused to the customer due to the disappearance of the points, etc. based on paragraph 1, if the Company provides separate guidance, or if there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company We do not take any responsibility except
Article 8 Usage Fee
1. When purchasing paid points, etc., you will be required to pay a usage fee (hereinafter referred to as “usage fee”) determined by the Company prior to use. The same shall apply if the Application itself is provided for a fee from the Customer.
2. The usage fee amount, payment date and payment method will be determined on this application or on the official website.
3. The Company may change the usage fee amount, payment date, or payment method at any time without prior consent from the customer, and unless otherwise specified by the Company, the Company shall notify It shall take effect from the time it is displayed on the application or official website. The Company may, for a period of time deemed reasonable by the Company as an advance notice period, notify the effect and details of such changes in advance on the Application or the official website.
4. The customer shall pay the usage fee for the payment method designated by the Company in accordance with the payment terms, etc. separately determined by the business operator handling the payment method (hereinafter referred to as the “payment business operator”).
5. If a dispute arises between the customer and the payment company regarding the payment of the usage fee, the customer shall handle and resolve the dispute with the payment company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any such dispute, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
6. The usage fee once paid by the customer will not be refunded at all, unless otherwise notified by the Company or in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. The same shall apply if the Service cannot be used due to interruption or defect in the communication service or Internet connection service used by the customer.
Article 9. Personal information and its handling
1. When a customer uses this service, the Company will collect personal information (personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; the same shall apply hereinafter) and other certain information about the customer (hereinafter referred to as “personal information etc.).
Article 10 Posting information on this service
1. In this service, the customer posts, transmits, and publishes text, images, videos, programs, data and other information (hereinafter referred to as “transmission information”) to other specified or unspecified customers We may provide a similar mechanism.
2. Customers shall be fully responsible for their own transmitted information.
3. You agree that your own transmission information and our company’s use of the same transmission information based on this agreement may violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights and other moral rights or personal interests of third parties (hereinafter referred to as intellectual (hereinafter referred to as “intellectual property rights, etc.”), including public property rights, shall not be infringed.
4. In the event that a third party files a complaint, initiates a lawsuit, or otherwise disputes regarding the information sent by the customer, the customer shall resolve this at the customer’s own responsibility and expense. We do not take any responsibility for such disputes.
5. The Company shall use and use the customer’s transmitted information in all aspects (reproduce, transmit, provide to third parties, investigate the contents, investigate fraudulent acts of this service, and use this service or this service (including, but not limited to, use and use in any other advertising activities, and the use and use of edited or modified transmission information in these manners), or permit such use and use by third parties. We shall be able to You agree to allow us and the third party to use the transmitted information free of charge, indefinitely and unconditionally.
6. If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may, without prior notice to the customer, view the information sent by the customer before or after disclosure, and may suspend disclosure of all or part of the information, or shall be able to be deleted.
Article 11 Handling of Game Information
1. The Customer shall retain all data related to the Customer’s use of the Service (items, characters, avatars, in-game currency, levels, ranks, statuses, titles, and any other conditions achieved through the Customer’s use of the Service). (including, but not limited to, hereinafter referred to as “Game Information”) can be used only within the Service corresponding to that Game Information and only within the scope and purpose determined by the Company. You do not acquire any ownership or intellectual property rights in these.
2. If any of the following items apply, the Company may delete, move, or otherwise modify the customer’s game information after reviewing it.
(1) When the provision of this service is terminated
(2) When the Service is transferred to another service operated by the Company or a third party;
(3) If the Company determines that the Customer has violated these Terms (including cases where the Company determines that the content or creation process of the Game Information violates these Terms);
(4) When the Company determines that it is necessary for the operation and maintenance of the Service
(5) When the data size of the game information exceeds a predetermined level, and maintenance of the game information becomes difficult due to other technical reasons.
(6) In addition, when the Company deems it necessary
3. The Company is not obligated to change the game information for the customer.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer or a third party due to the implementation or non-implementation of the game information change based on paragraph 2, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company. We do not owe.
Article 12 Prohibited Matters
When using this service, the customer must not engage in any act that falls under or is likely to fall under any of the following items.
(1) unsettling, threatening, embarrassing, stalking, or causing discomfort to a third party;
(2) sexually suggestive, threatening, racially prejudiced, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, slanderous, or any other offensive language; Use of
(3) Acts of pretending to be officers or employees of the Company or its affiliated companies or other persons related to the Company or the Service;
(4) Slander, rumors, or other remarks that damage the honor or credibility of a third party
(5) Commercial transactions, commercial advertisements, exchange of prohibited goods, solicitation to organizations, religious activities
(6) Formation and activities of organizations with beliefs based on religion, race, sex, ethnicity, human rights, or any other discrimination or prejudice, or with the intention of commercial activities
(7) Acts that violate international law, constitutions, laws, ordinances and other laws and regulations
(8) Acts contrary to public order and morals, or acts that encourage or assist such acts
(9) Criminal acts, illegal acts, or acts linked thereto, or acts that induce or assist them;
(10) Acts that lead to suicide or self-harm, or acts that encourage or assist such
(11) Acts that induce or encourage juveniles to run away from home
(12) Acts of wishing to meet or associate with an unfamiliar person of the opposite sex, or act of inducing her to associate with him, or act of inviting him to become a partner of an opposite sex relationship;
(13) Acts that adversely affect or interfere with the character development, etc., and sound development of minors
(14) Acts aimed at sexual acts or other obscene acts, acts of displaying information equivalent to obscenity, child pornography, or child abuse, acts of selling media containing such information, or transmission, display, or sale thereof The act of displaying or transmitting information that evokes
(15) Impersonating a real or fictitious person or any other similar act (including the act of using another person’s user ID);
(16) Acts of collecting, accumulating, disclosing or transmitting personal information of a third party, or acts of attempting these
(17) Acts of excessively installing this application on multiple mobile devices, or receiving excessively multiple user IDs by other methods.
(18) Lending, exchanging, assigning, changing the name of, trading, pledging, providing collateral, or otherwise disposing of user IDs, points, or any other game data to a third party.
(19) Unauthorized access, impersonating another customer by using another customer’s password, etc.
(20) Acts of obstructing communications, intercepting communications, intruding into servers that operate the Service, or stealing information;
(21) Acts of sending or writing computer viruses or other illegal information
(22) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights or any other rights of the Company or a third party
(23) Use of bugs or other defects of this application or server for unfair purposes, or acts of aiding or assisting such use
(24) All acts that benefit oneself or a third party, or acts that induce or assist in this, by using any state not intended by the Company, such as a malfunction of the Application or the server.
(25) Development, distribution, or use of illegal tools, illegal applications, pirated versions of the Application, cheat tools, or other programs intended to illegally use the Service, or anything that induces or encourages a third party to engage in any of these acts
(26) Erasure, modification (including falsification of data), modification, adaptation, creation of secondary works, decompilation, disassembly or reverse engineering of this application or official website, or any of these acts to third parties Any act that induces or encourages
(27) Redistribution and rental of part or all of this application (including copies), and resale or resale of this application.
(28) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(29) Acts that the Company notifies the customer of prohibited acts or announces on this application or official website.
(30) Any other act that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 13 Suspension and Restriction of Use of the Service
If the Company determines that the Customer falls under any of the following items, the Company may immediately suspend the use of all or part of the Service by the Customer.
(1) When the member commits an act prohibited by the preceding article, or otherwise violates or is likely to violate these Terms;
(2) When fraudulent acts are found in connection with the payment of usage fees
(3) When the payment is suspended or invalidated by the payment service provider
(4) When a petition for bankruptcy or the commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings is filed, or when the petition is filed by the applicant himself/herself
(5) When it is discovered that the User ID has been used by a third party;
(6) In addition, when the Company determines that it will interfere with the Company’s business.
Article 14 Termination of this Usage Agreement
1. This usage agreement shall be terminated due to the occurrence of any of the following reasons.
(1) Deletion of the Application from the mobile device by the customer (however, the customer may stop using the Service by a method separately designated by the Company, such as transferring game data to a different mobile device using the customer’s user ID). This does not apply if you continue.)
(2) Termination of provision of the Service
2. The Company may terminate this Usage Agreement if the customer falls under any of the following.
(1) The customer or the user ID used by the customer was subject to suspension of use or cancellation of the contract for the service in the past when using the Company’s services (including but not limited to this service) if there is
(2) If there is no usage of the Service for a period separately determined by the Company;
(3) If the customer is subject to suspension of use based on the preceding article and does not prove the error of our judgment within one year from the date of suspension.(4) If the user is subject to suspension of use based on the preceding article, and after receiving a demand for a specified period from the Company, the cause is not eliminated within the period.
(5) When the customer dies (our company is not obliged to investigate the death of the customer)
(6) When the Company determines that the provision of the Service to the Customer is inappropriate or impossible;
3. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if the customer falls under any of the items of the preceding article and determines that it will interfere with the execution of our business, we will immediately terminate this usage agreement with the customer without prior notice. We shall be able to
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to the termination of the contract under this article, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 15 Change, Termination, Suspension of the Service
1. The Company may change all or part of the content of the Service without prior notice to the customer.
2. The Company may terminate the provision of all or part of the Service at its own discretion. In this case, the Company will announce or notify the customer in advance by a method that the Company deems appropriate, except in cases of urgency.
3. If any of the following events occur, the Company may suspend the provision of the Service temporarily or for a long period of time without prior announcement or notification to the Customer. In this case, the Company will announce or notify the customer in advance by a method that the Company deems appropriate, except in cases of urgency.
(1) Regular or urgent maintenance or repair of hardware, software, communication equipment, or any other resources used to provide the Services;
(2) Interruption of communication lines such as internet lines and mobile phone lines
(3) Force majeure such as natural disasters
(4) fires, power outages and other unforeseen accidents;
(5) wars, conflicts, disturbances, riots, labor disputes;
(6) In addition, when the Company determines that it is necessary to suspend the provision of the Service.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer due to the change, termination, or suspension of the Service under this Article, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 16 Disclaimer
1. The customer acknowledges that the content and method of providing this service may change on a daily basis. The Company does not guarantee the existence, content, or method of provision of the Service.
2. Regarding this service, we do not guarantee any of the following items, and we do not take any responsibility unless there is intentional or gross negligence on our part.
(1) The absence of bugs or other defects in the Service, and the completeness and certainty of the Service;
(2) that the Service can be used without interruption in any environment, that it operates on all mobile devices, and other suitability of the Service;
(3) Completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness of information provided on this service and any other information obtained by customers using this service
(4) The integrity of information security such as transmission information and game information not being lost.
(5) The Service does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
3. Customers shall use this service at their own discretion, and shall try to avoid excessive use that disturbs a healthy living environment. The Company shall not be liable for any social, mental, or physical damages incurred by the Customer due to use that deviates from the socially acceptable range, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer due to unauthorized access to the Service, intrusion of computer viruses, or other acts of third parties, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
5. If the customer causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, or if a dispute arises with a third party, the customer shall resolve this at their own responsibility and expense. shall not bear any responsibility for You shall indemnify us for any damages or costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from a dispute between you and a third party. .
Article 17 Compensation for damages
1. If the customer causes damage to the company due to violation of this agreement or other reasons attributable to the customer, the customer shall compensate the company for the damage. If the same damage occurs or is likely to occur, the Company may demand an injunction from the customer to stop the act that caused it.
2. If the Company causes damage to the customer due to reasons attributable to the Company, the Company shall compensate the customer for the damage. However, unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the scope of liability for damages of the Company shall be limited to the total amount of usage fees for the Service received by the Company from the customer, and LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED (EXCLUDING LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES).
Article 18 Intellectual property rights of this service
1. Intellectual property rights related to images, videos, texts, programs, and all other information (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) provided by the Company to customers in this service belong to the Company or those who have licensed the use of such information to the Company ( (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensor”). Except as permitted under copyright law and other laws and regulations, the customer shall not reproduce, transmit or otherwise use the content without the permission of the Company or its licensors, and shall not allow a third party to use the content. Hmm.
2. Personal names, company names, product names, service names, and other names (hereinafter collectively referred to as “trademarks, etc.”) displayed on this application or on the official website are trademarks of our company or third parties. Includes other licensed names. The Company may indicate on this application or on the official website that the trademarks, etc. are registered trademarks of the Company or a third party. You may have rights of use.
3. This Agreement shall not be construed as transferring or licensing the Trademark, etc. to the Customer or any other third party. Customers shall not apply for trademark registration for trademarks, etc.
4. The customer shall not apply for registration, apply for transfer, or exercise intellectual property rights related to this service.
Article 19 Validity of the Terms
1. Even if part of this agreement is deemed invalid based on laws and regulations, it will not affect the validity of other provisions.
2. Even if a part of this agreement is invalidated or canceled in relation to some customers, it shall not affect the validity with other customers.
Article 20 Special Terms
Special provisions that apply only to some of the Services shall be specified in the special provisions section at the end of these Terms along with the name of the applicable service.
Article 21 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. Any problems between the customer and the Company related to this service shall be resolved through good faith negotiations. If a resolution cannot be obtained through consultation, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
Enacted on December 18, 2014 (enforced on the same day)
Element Cell Game Limited